Anti-Crak® HP 67/36 is a "High Performance" Alkali Resistant Glass Macro Fiber, engineered to reinforce against plastic, thermal and drying shrinkage cracking. Anti-Crak® HP 67/36 increases flexural strength and ductility, and adds toughness, impact and fatigue resistance to the concrete.
- For replacement of Secondary and Primary Reinforcement (welded wire reinforcement, light rebar, steel and synthetic fibers) in Residential, Commercial and Industrial slabs-on-ground, compression layers, pavements, internal roads, precast concrete, deck slabs etc.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Alkali Resistant Glass, No Corrosion
- Specific Gravity- 2.68 (equal to Concrete/ Mortar)
- High abrasion resistance
- Increase in Compressive Strength ( 13~15 %)
- Increase in Flexural Strength (13~15%)
- Increase in abrasion resistance, Decrease in Permeability
- Control & Prevention of cracking in fresh and hard concrete and mortars
- Improves mechanical properties of hardened concrete
- Fast and uniform dispersion during blending
- Does not affect concrete pumpability
- No additional water demand
- Savings in RCC cost compared to other rigid fibers - steel fiber / PP fiber.
Certifications: ISO 9001, European Technical Approval ETA-11/0410, EC Certificate of conformity 0672-CPD-1 13.15.5 & CE, Marking, IIT Mumbai
Anti-Crak®HP 67/36 Glass Fibers for steel mesh and rebar replacement
Manufactured by : OwensCorning Composite Materials LLC
- 1 Owens Corning Parkway, Toledo, OH 43659, U.S.A.
Exclusive Distributor (Industrial Floor Segment) :
Petroguard Canopy Systems
- 11, Asmita Garden II, Poonam Sagar Complex, Mira Road,
- Thane 401 107, Maharashtra, India
- Phone:+91 22 6529 8317
- Mobile: +91 9769244125
- Website: www.petroguardcanopy.com
- Branches:Mumbai /Bangalore /Cochin /Coimbatore